|Single Family Homes for sale in Warren, Rhode Island|
|Average List Price||$454,079|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$255|
|Condos for sale in Warren, Rhode Island|
|Average List Price||$210,533|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$167|
Warren, Rhode Island has a population of 10,429 residents. 70.4% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Warren, Rhode Island has a average household income of $56,594 and spends about $46,512 annually.
Warren, Rhode Island is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Warren, Rhode Island property crime risk is 0.50%, which is lower than the state average of 8%.
About 51.7% of the residents in Warren, Rhode Island have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Warren, Rhode Island, the unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
The average temperature for Warren, Rhode Island is about 28 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 35 inches per year.