|Single Family Homes for sale in Johnston, Rhode Island|
|Average List Price||$357,427|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$231|
|Condos for sale in Johnston, Rhode Island|
|Average List Price||$282,633|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$216|
Johnston, Rhode Island has a population of 29,322 residents. 71.8% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Johnston, Rhode Island has a average household income of $53,563 and spends about $44,955 annually.
Johnston, Rhode Island is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Johnston, Rhode Island property crime risk is 0.30%, which is lower than the state average of 8%.
About 54.3% of the residents in Johnston, Rhode Island have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.7% have blue-collar jobs. In Johnston, Rhode Island, the unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
The average temperature for Johnston, Rhode Island is about 41 degrees in January and 78 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 38 inches per year.