|Single Family Homes for sale in Foster, Rhode Island|
|Average List Price||$449,870|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$173|
Foster, Rhode Island has a population of 4,710 residents. 79% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Foster, Rhode Island has a average household income of $67,828 and spends about $52,972 annually.
Foster, Rhode Island is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Foster, Rhode Island property crime risk is 0.50%, which is lower than the state average of 8%.
About 55.5% of the residents in Foster, Rhode Island have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Foster, Rhode Island, the unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
The average temperature for Foster, Rhode Island is about 33 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 37 inches per year.