|Single Family Homes for sale in Charlestown, Rhode Island|
|Average List Price||$578,238|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$350|
|Condos for sale in Charlestown, Rhode Island|
|Average List Price||$174,950|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$206|
The average family living in Charlestown, Rhode Island has a average household income of $60,531 and spends about $48,963 annually.
Charlestown, Rhode Island is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Charlestown, Rhode Island property crime risk is 1.00%, which is lower than the state average of 8%.
About 54.5% of the residents in Charlestown, Rhode Island have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Charlestown, Rhode Island, the unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
The average temperature for Charlestown, Rhode Island is about 29 degrees in January and 70 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 31 inches per year.