|Single Family Homes for sale in Ashaway, Rhode Island|
|Average List Price||$0|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$0|
The average family living in Ashaway, Rhode Island has a average household income of $61,569 and spends about $49,537 annually.
Ashaway, Rhode Island is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Ashaway, Rhode Island property crime risk is 1.10%, which is lower than the state average of 8%.
About 48.5% of the residents in Ashaway, Rhode Island have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 51.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Ashaway, Rhode Island, the unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
The average temperature for Ashaway, Rhode Island is about 26 degrees in January and 71 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 32 inches per year.