Streetsboro, Ohio has a population of 16,503 residents. 75.9% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Streetsboro, Ohio?
The average family living in Streetsboro, Ohio has a average household income of $52,767 and spends about $44,572 annually.
What is the crime rate for Streetsboro, Ohio?
Streetsboro, Ohio is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Streetsboro, Ohio property crime risk is 9.60%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
How’s the job market for Streetsboro, Ohio?
About 44.6% of the residents in Streetsboro, Ohio have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 55.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Streetsboro, Ohio, the unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
What is the weather like year-round for Streetsboro, Ohio?
The average temperature for Streetsboro, Ohio is about 27 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 57 inches per year.