|Single Family Homes for sale in Englewood, Ohio|
|Average List Price||$163,342|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$98|
|Condos for sale in Englewood, Ohio|
|Average List Price||$105,296|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$67|
Englewood, Ohio has a population of 13,475 residents. 75.93% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Englewood, Ohio has a average household income of $68,509 and spends about $53,194 annually.
Englewood, Ohio is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Englewood, Ohio property crime risk is 6.67%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
About 62.07% of the residents in Englewood, Ohio have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.93% have blue-collar jobs. In Englewood, Ohio, the unemployment rate is about 3.13%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
The average temperature for Englewood, Ohio is about 24 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 23 inches per year.