|Single Family Homes for sale in Ashville, Ohio|
|Average List Price||$247,450|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$127|
|Condos for sale in Ashville, Ohio|
|Average List Price||$142,900|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$131|
Ashville, Ohio has a population of 4,298 residents. 78.8% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Ashville, Ohio has a average household income of $43,903 and spends about $39,495 annually.
Ashville, Ohio is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Ashville, Ohio property crime risk is 4.00%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
About 43.2% of the residents in Ashville, Ohio have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 56.8% have blue-collar jobs. In Ashville, Ohio, the unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
The average temperature for Ashville, Ohio is about 25 degrees in January and 72 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 23 inches per year.