|Single Family Homes for sale in Pennsville, New Jersey|
|Average List Price||$166,441|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$102|
The average family living in Pennsville, New Jersey has a average household income of $57,964 and spends about $47,426 annually.
Pennsville, New Jersey is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Pennsville, New Jersey property crime risk is 2.60%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
About 51.1% of the residents in Pennsville, New Jersey have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have blue-collar jobs. In Pennsville, New Jersey, the unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
The average temperature for Pennsville, New Jersey is about 33 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 16 inches per year.