|Single Family Homes for sale in Haddon Township, New Jersey|
|Average List Price||$320,433|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$175|
The average family living in Haddon Township, New Jersey has a average household income of $46,845 and spends about $41,062 annually.
Haddon Township, New Jersey is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 22.83%, which is higher than the state average of 7.6%. Haddon Township, New Jersey property crime risk is 18.53%, which is higher than the state average of 8.8%.
About 57.83% of the residents in Haddon Township, New Jersey have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.17% have blue-collar jobs. In Haddon Township, New Jersey, the unemployment rate is about 4.63%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
The average temperature for Haddon Township, New Jersey is about 31 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 19 inches per year.