|Single Family Homes for sale in Wentworth, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$309,900|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$124|
Wentworth, New Hampshire has a population of 956 residents. 72.8% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Wentworth, New Hampshire has a average household income of $47,726 and spends about $41,737 annually.
Wentworth, New Hampshire is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 3.5%. Wentworth, New Hampshire property crime risk is 0.70%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
About 40.6% of the residents in Wentworth, New Hampshire have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 59.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Wentworth, New Hampshire, the unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
The average temperature for Wentworth, New Hampshire is about 19 degrees in January and 68 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 88 inches per year.