|Single Family Homes for sale in Warner, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$503,890|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$180|
Warner, New Hampshire has a population of 2,939 residents. 74.8% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Warner, New Hampshire has a average household income of $74,363 and spends about $56,412 annually.
Warner, New Hampshire is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 3.5%. Warner, New Hampshire property crime risk is 0.70%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
About 56.8% of the residents in Warner, New Hampshire have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Warner, New Hampshire, the unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
The average temperature for Warner, New Hampshire is about 18 degrees in January and 67 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 74 inches per year.