|Single Family Homes for sale in Sandwich, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$803,846|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$338|
|Condos for sale in Sandwich, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$229,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$139|
Sandwich, New Hampshire has a population of 1,354 residents. 72.9% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Sandwich, New Hampshire has a average household income of $57,153 and spends about $47,023 annually.
Sandwich, New Hampshire is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 3.5%. Sandwich, New Hampshire property crime risk is 0.60%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
About 50.8% of the residents in Sandwich, New Hampshire have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Sandwich, New Hampshire, the unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
The average temperature for Sandwich, New Hampshire is about 14 degrees in January and 66 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 88 inches per year.