|Single Family Homes for sale in Pelham, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$596,361|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$234|
|Condos for sale in Pelham, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$420,150|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$314|
Pelham, New Hampshire has a population of 14,049 residents. 84.9% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Pelham, New Hampshire has a average household income of $86,958 and spends about $63,224 annually.
Pelham, New Hampshire is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 3.5%. Pelham, New Hampshire property crime risk is 0.40%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
About 58.6% of the residents in Pelham, New Hampshire have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Pelham, New Hampshire, the unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
The average temperature for Pelham, New Hampshire is about 21 degrees in January and 71 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 61 inches per year.