|Single Family Homes for sale in Northfield, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$296,982|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$189|
Northfield, New Hampshire has a population of 4,926 residents. 71.4% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Northfield, New Hampshire has a average household income of $53,335 and spends about $44,907 annually.
Northfield, New Hampshire is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 3.5%. Northfield, New Hampshire property crime risk is 3.70%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
About 46.1% of the residents in Northfield, New Hampshire have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 53.9% have blue-collar jobs. In Northfield, New Hampshire, the unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
The average temperature for Northfield, New Hampshire is about 16 degrees in January and 66 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 79 inches per year.