|Single Family Homes for sale in New Ipswich, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$384,675|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$160|
New Ipswich, New Hampshire has a population of 5,374 residents. 81.2% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in New Ipswich, New Hampshire has a average household income of $68,659 and spends about $53,454 annually.
New Ipswich, New Hampshire is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 3.5%. New Ipswich, New Hampshire property crime risk is 0.20%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
About 52.9% of the residents in New Ipswich, New Hampshire have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have blue-collar jobs. In New Ipswich, New Hampshire, the unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
The average temperature for New Ipswich, New Hampshire is about 16 degrees in January and 64 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 66 inches per year.