|Single Family Homes for sale in Hebron, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$1,779,500|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$608|
Hebron, New Hampshire has a population of 627 residents. 75.3% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Hebron, New Hampshire has a average household income of $56,070 and spends about $46,502 annually.
Hebron, New Hampshire is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 3.5%. Hebron, New Hampshire property crime risk is 0.70%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
About 47% of the residents in Hebron, New Hampshire have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 53% have blue-collar jobs. In Hebron, New Hampshire, the unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
The average temperature for Hebron, New Hampshire is about 20 degrees in January and 69 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 85 inches per year.