|Single Family Homes for sale in Greenfield, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$386,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$114|
Greenfield, New Hampshire has a population of 1,877 residents. 78% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Greenfield, New Hampshire has a average household income of $81,741 and spends about $60,565 annually.
Greenfield, New Hampshire is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 3.5%. Greenfield, New Hampshire property crime risk is 0.30%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
About 51.9% of the residents in Greenfield, New Hampshire have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Greenfield, New Hampshire, the unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
The average temperature for Greenfield, New Hampshire is about 16 degrees in January and 65 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 69 inches per year.