|Single Family Homes for sale in Errol, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$170,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$163|
Errol, New Hampshire has a population of 264 residents. 72.3% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Errol, New Hampshire has a average household income of $42,241 and spends about $38,558 annually.
Errol, New Hampshire is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is higher than the state average of 3.5%. Errol, New Hampshire property crime risk is 2.30%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
About 42.7% of the residents in Errol, New Hampshire have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 57.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Errol, New Hampshire, the unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
The average temperature for Errol, New Hampshire is about 13 degrees in January and 64 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 83 inches per year.