|Single Family Homes for sale in Epsom, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$384,827|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$185|
Epsom, New Hampshire has a population of 4,756 residents. 77.5% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Epsom, New Hampshire has a average household income of $63,495 and spends about $50,632 annually.
Epsom, New Hampshire is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 3.5%. Epsom, New Hampshire property crime risk is 0.80%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
About 51.8% of the residents in Epsom, New Hampshire have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Epsom, New Hampshire, the unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
The average temperature for Epsom, New Hampshire is about 19 degrees in January and 68 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 73 inches per year.