|Single Family Homes for sale in Danbury, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$227,360|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$169|
|Townhomes for sale in Danbury, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$349,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$270|
Danbury, New Hampshire has a population of 1,220 residents. 72.9% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Danbury, New Hampshire has a average household income of $45,124 and spends about $40,180 annually.
Danbury, New Hampshire is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 3.5%. Danbury, New Hampshire property crime risk is 0.80%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
About 44.7% of the residents in Danbury, New Hampshire have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 55.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Danbury, New Hampshire, the unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
The average temperature for Danbury, New Hampshire is about 19 degrees in January and 66 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 79 inches per year.