Charlestown, NH Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Call Anytime

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Call Anytime

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Call Anytime

FAQs - Buying a Home in Charlestown, New Hampshire


What is the cost of living for Charlestown, New Hampshire?

The average family living in Charlestown, New Hampshire has a average household income of $51,264 and spends about $43,562 annually.

What is the crime rate for Charlestown, New Hampshire?

Charlestown, New Hampshire is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 4%, which is higher than the state average of 3.5%. Charlestown, New Hampshire property crime risk is 3.20%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.

How’s the job market for Charlestown, New Hampshire?

About 48.5% of the residents in Charlestown, New Hampshire have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 51.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Charlestown, New Hampshire, the unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.

What is the weather like year-round for Charlestown, New Hampshire?

The average temperature for Charlestown, New Hampshire is about 15 degrees in January and 67 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 76 inches per year.