|Single Family Homes for sale in Belmont, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$390,248|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$214|
|Condos for sale in Belmont, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$190,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$162|
Belmont, New Hampshire has a population of 7,306 residents. 72.5% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Belmont, New Hampshire has a average household income of $51,387 and spends about $43,813 annually.
Belmont, New Hampshire is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 3.5%. Belmont, New Hampshire property crime risk is 0.50%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
About 49.6% of the residents in Belmont, New Hampshire have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 50.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Belmont, New Hampshire, the unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
The average temperature for Belmont, New Hampshire is about 15 degrees in January and 66 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 79 inches per year.