|Single Family Homes for sale in Allenstown, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$352,433|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$199|
|Condos for sale in Allenstown, New Hampshire|
|Average List Price||$170,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$118|
The average family living in Allenstown, New Hampshire has a average household income of $59,410 and spends about $48,276 annually.
Allenstown, New Hampshire is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 3.5%. Allenstown, New Hampshire property crime risk is 0.70%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
About 56.9% of the residents in Allenstown, New Hampshire have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Allenstown, New Hampshire, the unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
The average temperature for Allenstown, New Hampshire is about 20 degrees in January and 69 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 72 inches per year.