Forsyth, Montana has a population of 1,823 residents. 70.2% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Forsyth, Montana?
The average family living in Forsyth, Montana has a average household income of $39,011 and spends about $36,648 annually.
What is the crime rate for Forsyth, Montana?
Forsyth, Montana is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4%. Forsyth, Montana property crime risk is 5.20%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
How’s the job market for Forsyth, Montana?
About 31.9% of the residents in Forsyth, Montana have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 68.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Forsyth, Montana, the unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 5.8%.
What is the weather like year-round for Forsyth, Montana?
The average temperature for Forsyth, Montana is about 21 degrees in January and 66 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 41 inches per year.