|Single Family Homes for sale in Meridian, Mississippi|
|Average List Price||$182,369|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$78|
Meridian, Mississippi has a population of 37,325 residents. 70% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Meridian, Mississippi has a average household income of $41,780 and spends about $38,001 annually.
Meridian, Mississippi is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 16%, which is higher than the state average of 11.2%. Meridian, Mississippi property crime risk is 16.03%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.
About 51.83% of the residents in Meridian, Mississippi have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.17% have blue-collar jobs. In Meridian, Mississippi, the unemployment rate is about 4.73%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 5.2%.
The average temperature for Meridian, Mississippi is about 45 degrees in January and 80 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 0 inches per year.