|Single Family Homes for sale in Durant, Mississippi|
|Average List Price||$0|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$0|
Durant, Mississippi has a population of 2,331 residents. 72% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Durant, Mississippi has a average household income of $27,671 and spends about $29,874 annually.
Durant, Mississippi is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.2%. Durant, Mississippi property crime risk is 1.80%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 42.3% of the residents in Durant, Mississippi have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 57.7% have blue-collar jobs. In Durant, Mississippi, the unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.2%.
The average temperature for Durant, Mississippi is about 44 degrees in January and 80 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 1 inches per year.