Sweden, Maine has a population of 405 residents. 77.1% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Sweden, Maine?
The average family living in Sweden, Maine has a average household income of $44,805 and spends about $40,022 annually.
What is the crime rate for Sweden, Maine?
Sweden, Maine is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 3%. Sweden, Maine property crime risk is 1.40%, which is lower than the state average of 5.9%.
How’s the job market for Sweden, Maine?
About 46.6% of the residents in Sweden, Maine have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 53.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Sweden, Maine, the unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
What is the weather like year-round for Sweden, Maine?
The average temperature for Sweden, Maine is about 20 degrees in January and 68 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 85 inches per year.