|Single Family Homes for sale in Wrentham, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$732,112|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$238|
Wrentham, Massachusetts has a population of 11,964 residents. 77.3% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Wrentham, Massachusetts has a average household income of $73,926 and spends about $56,232 annually.
Wrentham, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Wrentham, Massachusetts property crime risk is 0.30%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 60.8% of the residents in Wrentham, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Wrentham, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Wrentham, Massachusetts is about 39 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 43 inches per year.