|Single Family Homes for sale in Williamsburg, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$474,971|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$203|
Williamsburg, Massachusetts has a population of 2,489 residents. 73.9% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Williamsburg, Massachusetts has a average household income of $67,506 and spends about $52,842 annually.
Williamsburg, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Williamsburg, Massachusetts property crime risk is 0.60%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 52.7% of the residents in Williamsburg, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Williamsburg, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Williamsburg, Massachusetts is about 23 degrees in January and 70 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 66 inches per year.