|Single Family Homes for sale in West Dennis, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$856,974|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$517|
|Condos for sale in West Dennis, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$174,933|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$361|
The average family living in West Dennis, Massachusetts has a average household income of $42,210 and spends about $38,384 annually.
West Dennis, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. West Dennis, Massachusetts property crime risk is 0.30%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 53.7% of the residents in West Dennis, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.3% have blue-collar jobs. In West Dennis, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for West Dennis, Massachusetts is about 18 degrees in January and 71 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 33 inches per year.