|Single Family Homes for sale in Wareham, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$471,460|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$285|
Wareham, Massachusetts has a population of 22,666 residents. 72.6% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Wareham, Massachusetts has a average household income of $52,043 and spends about $44,099 annually.
Wareham, Massachusetts is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.9%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Wareham, Massachusetts property crime risk is 18.90%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
About 50.6% of the residents in Wareham, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Wareham, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Wareham, Massachusetts is about 29 degrees in January and 70 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 33 inches per year.