|Single Family Homes for sale in Ware, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$228,224|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$131|
Ware, Massachusetts has a population of 9,811 residents. 70% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Ware, Massachusetts has a average household income of $50,538 and spends about $43,219 annually.
Ware, Massachusetts is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.5%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Ware, Massachusetts property crime risk is 6.00%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 46.6% of the residents in Ware, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 53.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Ware, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Ware, Massachusetts is about 22 degrees in January and 69 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 45 inches per year.