|Single Family Homes for sale in Walpole, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$724,400|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$270|
|Condos for sale in Walpole, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$372,400|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$257|
Walpole, Massachusetts has a population of 25,209 residents. 77.5% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Walpole, Massachusetts has a average household income of $93,469 and spends about $66,070 annually.
Walpole, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Walpole, Massachusetts property crime risk is 4.10%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 68.4% of the residents in Walpole, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.6% have blue-collar jobs. In Walpole, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Walpole, Massachusetts is about 33 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 44 inches per year.