|Single Family Homes for sale in Tolland, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$410,975|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$280|
Tolland, Massachusetts has a population of 509 residents. 80.5% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Tolland, Massachusetts has a average household income of $70,241 and spends about $54,328 annually.
Tolland, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Tolland, Massachusetts property crime risk is 0.10%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 54.8% of the residents in Tolland, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Tolland, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Tolland, Massachusetts is about 26 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 49 inches per year.