|Single Family Homes for sale in Stoughton, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$455,275|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$247|
|Condos for sale in Stoughton, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$414,900|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$210|
|Townhomes for sale in Stoughton, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$361,200|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$228|
Stoughton, Massachusetts has a population of 28,950 residents. 73.7% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Stoughton, Massachusetts has a average household income of $72,048 and spends about $55,210 annually.
Stoughton, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Stoughton, Massachusetts property crime risk is 0.20%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 63.2% of the residents in Stoughton, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have blue-collar jobs. In Stoughton, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Stoughton, Massachusetts is about 26 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 42 inches per year.