|Single Family Homes for sale in Sharon, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$809,556|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$283|
|Condos for sale in Sharon, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$470,556|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$365|
|Townhomes for sale in Sharon, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$564,760|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$198|
Sharon, Massachusetts has a population of 18,943 residents. 81.2% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Sharon, Massachusetts has a average household income of $103,372 and spends about $71,139 annually.
Sharon, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Sharon, Massachusetts property crime risk is 1.90%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 77.6% of the residents in Sharon, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 22.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Sharon, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Sharon, Massachusetts is about 30 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 42 inches per year.