|Single Family Homes for sale in Russell, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$283,921|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$181|
Russell, Massachusetts has a population of 1,802 residents. 77.1% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Russell, Massachusetts has a average household income of $56,550 and spends about $46,776 annually.
Russell, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Russell, Massachusetts property crime risk is 0.10%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 50.7% of the residents in Russell, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Russell, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Russell, Massachusetts is about 25 degrees in January and 72 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 52 inches per year.