|Single Family Homes for sale in Pembroke, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$531,625|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$256|
|Townhomes for sale in Pembroke, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$318,500|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$246|
Pembroke, Massachusetts has a population of 18,448 residents. 81.2% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Pembroke, Massachusetts has a average household income of $76,097 and spends about $57,413 annually.
Pembroke, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Pembroke, Massachusetts property crime risk is 0.40%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 59.2% of the residents in Pembroke, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.8% have blue-collar jobs. In Pembroke, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Pembroke, Massachusetts is about 26 degrees in January and 70 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 39 inches per year.