|Single Family Homes for sale in Oakham, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$688,967|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$297|
Oakham, Massachusetts has a population of 1,963 residents. 78.2% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Oakham, Massachusetts has a average household income of $67,621 and spends about $52,929 annually.
Oakham, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Oakham, Massachusetts property crime risk is 0.20%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 55.8% of the residents in Oakham, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Oakham, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Oakham, Massachusetts is about 24 degrees in January and 71 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 52 inches per year.