|Single Family Homes for sale in Norton, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$523,611|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$236|
|Condos for sale in Norton, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$169,900|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$204|
|Townhomes for sale in Norton, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$529,500|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$218|
Norton, Massachusetts has a population of 19,948 residents. 75.8% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Norton, Massachusetts has a average household income of $72,692 and spends about $55,568 annually.
Norton, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Norton, Massachusetts property crime risk is 7.90%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
About 57.3% of the residents in Norton, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.7% have blue-collar jobs. In Norton, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Norton, Massachusetts is about 27 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 40 inches per year.