|Single Family Homes for sale in Norfolk, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$687,510|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$255|
|Townhomes for sale in Norfolk, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$569,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$233|
Norfolk, Massachusetts has a population of 11,988 residents. 81.7% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Norfolk, Massachusetts has a average household income of $114,203 and spends about $76,237 annually.
Norfolk, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Norfolk, Massachusetts property crime risk is 0.30%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 72.2% of the residents in Norfolk, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.8% have blue-collar jobs. In Norfolk, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Norfolk, Massachusetts is about 37 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 44 inches per year.