|Single Family Homes for sale in Newburyport, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$978,310|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$428|
|Condos for sale in Newburyport, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$522,475|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$384|
Newburyport, Massachusetts has a population of 18,202 residents. 66.9% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Newburyport, Massachusetts has a average household income of $74,399 and spends about $56,497 annually.
Newburyport, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.45%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Newburyport, Massachusetts property crime risk is 0.35%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 65.65% of the residents in Newburyport, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.35% have blue-collar jobs. In Newburyport, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Newburyport, Massachusetts is about 19 degrees in January and 69 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 59 inches per year.