|Single Family Homes for sale in Nantucket, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$3,989,584|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$1,147|
|Condos for sale in Nantucket, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$1,531,250|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$1,330|
Nantucket, Massachusetts has a population of 11,327 residents. 57.3% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Nantucket, Massachusetts has a average household income of $69,629 and spends about $53,988 annually.
Nantucket, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Nantucket, Massachusetts property crime risk is 12.40%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
About 51.7% of the residents in Nantucket, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Nantucket, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Nantucket, Massachusetts is about 30 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 30 inches per year.