|Single Family Homes for sale in Middleboro, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$478,044|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$229|
|Condos for sale in Middleboro, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$349,600|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$205|
The average family living in Middleboro, Massachusetts has a average household income of $63,277 and spends about $50,394 annually.
Middleboro, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Middleboro, Massachusetts property crime risk is 5.50%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 50.1% of the residents in Middleboro, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.9% have blue-collar jobs. In Middleboro, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Middleboro, Massachusetts is about 25 degrees in January and 71 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 36 inches per year.