|Single Family Homes for sale in Marshfield, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$633,542|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$338|
|Condos for sale in Marshfield, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$182,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$394|
Marshfield, Massachusetts has a population of 25,905 residents. 74.8% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Marshfield, Massachusetts has a average household income of $82,821 and spends about $60,869 annually.
Marshfield, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Marshfield, Massachusetts property crime risk is 4.00%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 64.8% of the residents in Marshfield, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Marshfield, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Marshfield, Massachusetts is about 27 degrees in January and 70 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 40 inches per year.