|Single Family Homes for sale in Marion, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$1,108,720|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$488|
Marion, Massachusetts has a population of 5,143 residents. 73% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Marion, Massachusetts has a average household income of $89,406 and spends about $64,456 annually.
Marion, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Marion, Massachusetts property crime risk is 5.90%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 63.1% of the residents in Marion, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.9% have blue-collar jobs. In Marion, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Marion, Massachusetts is about 28 degrees in January and 70 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 33 inches per year.