|Single Family Homes for sale in Manchester, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$1,580,948|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$418|
|Townhomes for sale in Manchester, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$434,000|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$425|
Manchester, Massachusetts has a population of 4,853 residents. 68.7% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Manchester, Massachusetts has a average household income of $110,790 and spends about $74,886 annually.
Manchester, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Manchester, Massachusetts property crime risk is 0.40%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 73.7% of the residents in Manchester, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 26.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Manchester, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Manchester, Massachusetts is about 20 degrees in January and 68 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 52 inches per year.