|Single Family Homes for sale in Hull, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$682,813|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$361|
|Condos for sale in Hull, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$375,720|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$256|
|Townhomes for sale in Hull, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$464,500|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$278|
Hull, Massachusetts has a population of 10,463 residents. 70.3% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Hull, Massachusetts has a average household income of $72,065 and spends about $55,042 annually.
Hull, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Hull, Massachusetts property crime risk is 5.10%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 58.9% of the residents in Hull, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Hull, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Hull, Massachusetts is about 22 degrees in January and 69 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 44 inches per year.