|Single Family Homes for sale in Holyoke, Massachusetts|
|Average List Price||$226,857|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$127|
Holyoke, Massachusetts has a population of 40,358 residents. 68.2% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Holyoke, Massachusetts has a average household income of $42,133 and spends about $38,179 annually.
Holyoke, Massachusetts is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Holyoke, Massachusetts property crime risk is 1.30%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
About 49.7% of the residents in Holyoke, Massachusetts have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 50.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Holyoke, Massachusetts, the unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
The average temperature for Holyoke, Massachusetts is about 27 degrees in January and 70 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 46 inches per year.